FCm Travel Solutions' global network is celebrating its 10th anniversary!
Travel teams throughout FCm's global network, which spans 89 countries, will this week be reflecting on 10 years of growth and milestones.
Recognised as the fifth largest travel management company in the world, FCm is the flagship global corporate travel brand of the Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG). The business travel provider employs more than 6,500 staff across travel and account management, sales and support roles.
FCm Singapore’s Managing Director Suyin Lee, said she is proud to be working within a company that valued its employees, has always been focused on the customer and maintained a progressive attitude to change.
"Our people and our customers are at the heart of everything we do ... Whilst we are constantly growing, developing and changing as a company, it is the people who work within the company that make up our DNA and play a major role in carrying us forward," Ms Lee said.
A small snapshot of FCm's milestones from the past decade include:
- Major acquisitions for FCm as part of FCTG including China Comfort Travel Co Ltd in Beijing, Friends Globe Travels Limited India, Bannockburn Travel Management Chicago, Garber Travel Service Inc Boston, Air Services International Singapore and Travelplan Corporate Limited Dublin;
- Being named by the World Travel Awards the 'World's Leading Travel Management Company' for three consecutive years;
- Developing our own line of NextGen travel technology for clients including - FCm Clientbank, FCm Portal, FCm Mobile and FCm Secure;
- The strategic growth of the network that now expands to 89 countries;
- The success of our Global Hotel Program, which involves partnerships with over 24,000 hotels around the world, SmartSTAY - FCm's exclusive hotel accommodation offering and our customer relationship management tool.
Looking ahead FCm will continue to grow its offering for multinational customers and further develop unique travel product and services for local customers.
FCm Travel Solutions:
1. Is one of the world's leading corporate travel and expense management companies
2. Blends global presence with local, flexible and personal service, and provides end-to-end corporate travel and expense management solutions
3. Has a regionally focused global network that ensures in-depth understanding of each client's local business culture and travel environment
4. Creates travel savings for companies of all sizes, in all market sectors.
For further information please contact:
Marketing & Communications Executive
Jane Le Gall
+65 9720 0260