InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has opened the doors to Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Pluit Citygate in the Indonesian capital. With the addition of this 297-room property, travellers can now choose from two Holiday Inn Express hotels in Jakarta, making a total of five Holiday Inn Express hotels situated in city-centre locations across the country.
With Soekarno-Hatta International Airport just 15 minutes away, Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Pluit Citygate is a smart choice for travellers transiting through the city. For Golfing enthusiasts, Damai Indah Golf and Country Club is nearby for those who wish to hit the greens.
Holiday Inn Express provides on-the-go travellers with exactly what they need from a hotel stay with the reliability of an international hotel brand and no unnecessary frills. With a choice between contemporary queen or twin guest rooms, the hotel also offers:
• Free and fast Wi-Fi available in all guest rooms and throughout the hotel to stay connected with those who matter all day, every day
• Free Express Start™ Breakfast or a Grab & Go option for an energising start to the day
• A comfortable and restful sleep with high quality bedding and a choice of firm or soft pillows
• Refreshing power showers with a three-function massage showerhead and fluffy towels to keep revitalised
• Self-service business centre and laundry room
• A 24-hour fitness room to enable guests to upkeep their fitness regime away from home
Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Pluit Citygate is the tenth Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Southeast Asia and the fifth in Indonesia, following the successful openings of Holiday Inn Express Semarang Simpang Lima, Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Thamrin,Holiday Inn Express Bali Kuta Square and Holiday Inn Express Bali Raya Kuta in ten months.
For further information please contact your travel manager.