Accor Hotels join SmartSTAY
Accor Hotels has joined FCm’s exclusive SmartSTAY program. The partnership adds 11 Accor properties to the program bringing the total number of SmartSTAY properties to 163 globally.
Accor is the latest brand to join FCm’s SmartSTAY program which includes some of the biggest brands in the hotel industry such as Rydges, Fairmont, Swissotel and Raffles.
The participating Accor hotels are:
Pullman King George Square
Pullman Albert Park
Mercure Albert Park
Mercure Treasury Gardens
Ibis Adelaide (From 1 July 2014)
Novotel Perth Langley
Pullman Sydney Hyde Park
Novotel Sydney Central
All participating Accor hotels will offer a minimum of three complimentary value added services, which are valid year round on our flexible corporate rates at no extra cost.
The value adds for FCm clients may include:
• Upgrades on arrival (subject to availability)
• Late check-out or early check-in
• Bottle of wine on arrival
• Car parking
• Use of conferencing facilities
• Laundry services
• Access to the hotel’s club lounge
• Food and beverage credits with the property’s restaurants
• Bonus loyalty points
• Discounted offers with local businesses in the area